Forums > Kitesurfing General

Yo got to love Gero!

Created by Mini Mal > 9 months ago, 26 Sep 2011
eppo
WA, 9366 posts
8 Oct 2011 7:45AM
Thumbs Up

hirschausen said...

Had a looovely session at Coros this afternoon. Had to share the place with a guy in bindings and a windsurfer. Wonderful afternoon, just wiping the grin off my face now.

Same again tomorrow.

Campground is about half full. Plenty of sites, mostly baby boomers in delusion that life is about setting up, packing up and having an evening drink.

Bit like kite surfers really

Hey heading coros sunday on way back from exmouth. Will coros be okay on a south easter??

Also same prob up here, the baby boomers...polluted the oceans and rivers, chopped down the forests, got all the cheap property, now they are like a plague, everywhere you go, spending all our inheritance, leaving us with a destroyed ecosystem, stupid property prices, increasing medical bills, using up any pension before it's gone for us and will soon rip the guts out of the super annuation market, leaving us to pay increasing taxes to support these bastards as we keep them alive sitting around having cheese and crackers and talking about the glory post war days! Don't get me started on the grey wobblies...

Yeh so any camp sites available still?

EB
SA, 492 posts
8 Oct 2011 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

Radman said...

EB said...

Mini Mal said...

Mmmm EB you not in the wild west now.

ahhh you noticed! Sunset been a bit quiet?

running rings around a few poleys only kite out must have caught 30 waves some 4-5 turns unstrapped unhooked makin you home sik yet give me gero any day

I can here them poleys winging from here."that aint legit","ya can't do cutbacks".
Nah not home sik yet Bent

Radman
WA, 629 posts
10 Oct 2011 3:20PM
Thumbs Up

EB said...

Radman said...

EB said...

Mini Mal said...

running rings around a few poleys only kite out must have caught 30 waves some 4-5 turns unstrapped unhooked makin you home sik yet give me gero any day

I can here them poleys winging from here."that aint legit","ya can't do cutbacks".

theyve resorted to writing on your car windows witha salty finger only problem is they dont no how to spell [kook is spelt witha k ] not a c ive added to it capt cook.

EB
SA, 492 posts
10 Oct 2011 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Radman said...

EB said...

Radman said...

EB said...

Mini Mal said...

theyve resorted to writing on your car windows witha salty finger only problem is they dont no how to spell [kook is spelt witha k ] not a c ive added to it capt cook.

not too bright but pretty funny mod. I think they get plenty of car park time at sunset not sure how they get the salty finger tho.
Keep up the froth Ben

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Yo got to love Gero!" started by Mini Mal