LargePiece
32 posts
4 Oct 2022 2:37AM
Thumbs Up

Plummet
4862 posts
7 Oct 2022 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Typical onshore muriwai slop. No idea why you are riding strapless surfboard. It seems the wrong tool for the job.

smook
VIC, 196 posts
10 Oct 2022 2:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Plummet said..
Typical onshore muriwai slop. No idea why you are riding strapless surfboard. It seems the wrong tool for the job.

Why would you go out strapped Unless you do not have skills or you just won't to go out and use chop to do some big boosting
For me looks great fun in small wave to improve your skills and use some small walls to hit off top of the lip And some strapless jumps if that's your thing
Up to the Kiter strapless or strapped All good fun

Chris_M
2129 posts
12 Oct 2022 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Shoulda pulled in for the barrel

Plummet
4862 posts
12 Nov 2022 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smook said..

Plummet said..

Why would you go out strapped Unless you do not have skills or you just won't to go out and use chop to do some big boosting
For me looks great fun in small wave to improve your skills and use some small walls to hit off top of the lip And some strapless jumps if that's your thing
Up to the Kiter strapless or strapped All good fun

I guess I'm ruined with some of the best surf in NZ at my local. When I see slop like this I think Why, WHY!
But I also get it. If that's what you have it's what you use.

Personally, I'd be only my mutant smashing off lips and riding token waves in these conditions. But i'd also be on my mutant smashing wave lips and riding waves in perfect wave conditions too...... So really I'm no different to OP in the fact that i use the tool i want to use whether its appropriate or not.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Wave kiting video (gopro) at Muriwai NZ to Miami Nights 1984" started by LargePiece