Forums > Sailing General

jarkan 925 for sale

Created by Newmo > 9 months ago, 20 Oct 2018
Newmo
VIC, 471 posts
20 Oct 2018 11:02AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Team
I am not allowed to own more than one yacht at a time so before I move onto my next project this one has to go.
Cheers Scott

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/jarkan-925/223899

Bananabender
QLD, 1538 posts
20 Oct 2018 10:28AM
Thumbs Up

Small point ,not sure you can change.
Your sales pitch says 1968 built
nice

Newmo
VIC, 471 posts
20 Oct 2018 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Typo
so sorry, yes 1986 build

cisco
QLD, 12311 posts
20 Oct 2018 10:16PM
Thumbs Up

Capt_Newmo said..
Hi Team
I am not allowed to own more than one yacht at a time so before I move onto my next project this one has to go.
Cheers Scott

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/jarkan-925/223899

I have to ask why you would sell such a great 30 footer?? The only better 30 footer is a Lotus 9.2.

sailboatdata.com/sailboat/lotus-92

Chris 249
NSW, 3215 posts
20 Oct 2018 11:31PM
Thumbs Up

Cisco, how many 30s have you sailed and in what conditions?

Sure, the Lotus is a lovely boat, but.............

cisco
QLD, 12311 posts
22 Oct 2018 1:37AM
Thumbs Up

Only a couple and not in big seas. I am quite happy just to be sailing the Queensland coast.

Newmo
VIC, 471 posts
25 Oct 2018 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

SOLD

Thanks to everyone who made enquiries about her.

SandS
VIC, 5904 posts
25 Oct 2018 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

why did you sell it ?

Newmo
VIC, 471 posts
25 Oct 2018 9:10PM
Thumbs Up

In a nutshell I'm a tinkerer. The Jarkan was amazing and allowed me to bring a neglected boat back to life and cut my teeth on keel boats. This boat has on reflection ignited a long held passion for boat restoration that I have. Fortunately I have another project that I will hopefully move onto shortly. The Jarkan will be moving onto a very motivated sailing family so I'm pleased.

Yara
NSW, 1250 posts
26 Oct 2018 3:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Capt_Newmo said..
In a nutshell I'm a tinkerer. The Jarkan was amazing and allowed me to bring a neglected boat back to life and cut my teeth on keel boats. This boat has on reflection ignited a long held passion for boat restoration that I have. Fortunately I have another project that I will hopefully move onto shortly. The Jarkan will be moving onto a very motivated sailing family so I'm pleased.

Thank goodness for people like you. There are so many wonderful boats out there crying out to be restored.

cisco
QLD, 12311 posts
26 Oct 2018 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Yara said..

Capt_Newmo said..

Thank goodness for people like you. There are so many wonderful boats out there crying out to be restored.

Ah yes, no shortage of boats, just people with $$$$ to spend on them and time to do it. You did a sterling job Capt_Newmo, on a 30 footer which is an in demand sized yacht, affordable value for the passionate.

No wonder she sold so quick!!

Subscribe

Forums > Sailing General

"jarkan 925 for sale" started by Newmo