Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

that shark

Created by birdie919 > 9 months ago, 23 Jan 2011
birdie919
WA, 82 posts
23 Jan 2011 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

So there i was saturday lunch just came back from climbing at stathams and planning a double whammy by get on the kite in the afternoon.went to woodies no wind so back to hammy HQ for the thing i was supposed to be doing.While having a bite to eat my daughters boyfriend says "wanna see what we caught at woodmans" i should point out he's not the guy wiv da tatts in the pic.He wasn't awear at the time his mate got his pic in the west and when he did find out he was mighty pissed he wasnt in the pic!!
the said beast was cut up and handed round and was aparently yummy with chips.The paper told the usual bull**** as the young guys are always fishing for JUST sharks and have pulled out even bigger than that.So two dilemas1. The baiting for and killing sharks,which im not very happy wth the young fella 2.My own LIFE!!!!!Im still a newb.....getting a ride but still do a bit of walk of shame and also like to go over the handle bars and loose my flamin board!!!!!!! with my legs dangling as a tasty treat !!! Thoughts anyone?

diginoz
WA, 317 posts
23 Jan 2011 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

Bogans f,,,,, bogans .we kill millions of sharks every year for a little bit of soup . its their turf not ours. They clean the oceans of waste fools.

ApatheticEnd
WA, 995 posts
24 Jan 2011 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

If there is any justice in the world that knobhead will get eaten next time he falls off his jetski! Wankers.

dbabicwa
WA, 805 posts
24 Jan 2011 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

If such bogans lived in the Africa, they would kill all elephants, wouldn't they?

shizmo
WA, 17 posts
24 Jan 2011 5:22PM
Thumbs Up

Sheesh that was a hard read.

birdie919
WA, 82 posts
24 Jan 2011 9:50PM
Thumbs Up

firstly sorry im not flamin lynda la plant shizmo.secondly i did say i wasn't happy with the young fella and told him so but the point of my post was to get some feedback about posible shark attacks on those of us with a few more ethics.realy wish i hadn't bothered

markonz
VIC, 68 posts
25 Jan 2011 2:22AM
Thumbs Up

yeah I stupidy tried to get out at the back beach on sat!! When the wind died I was 100m out in offshore wind with the image of that damn shark in my head!! kinda wish I had never heard about it! And yeah that first message almost needs to be translated

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
6 Feb 2011 12:54PM
Thumbs Up

kitelow said...

Apathetic End or whatever your name is... They caught a shark. Big f#$king deal. Commercial boats take truckloads of stock up north on long lines daily. Get over it F#%khead.

sand in your vag this morning ?

ApatheticEnd
WA, 995 posts
6 Feb 2011 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

dusta said...

kitelow said...

Apathetic End or whatever your name is... They caught a shark. Big f#$king deal. Commercial boats take truckloads of stock up north on long lines daily. Get over it F#%khead.

sand in your vag this morning ?

And I don't support them one bit either. Do you really think it's acceptable to kill something like that for sport? Refering to the inhabitants of the world's oceans as "stock" for your taking. Yeah, I'm the F#%khead.....

birdie919
WA, 82 posts
6 Feb 2011 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

yeah that first message needs translating.well here goes 1.went climbing 2.came home for somthing to eat 3.was shown picture of shark 4.wanted to go to woodies for a kite decided not too. ......clear enough! smartarse!!!

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
6 Feb 2011 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

birdie919 said...

yeah that first message needs translating.well here goes 1.went climbing 2.came home for somthing to eat 3.was shown picture of shark 4.wanted to go to woodies for a kite decided not too. ......clear enough! smartarse!!!

just post with grade 7 english next time and we will all be able to understand you .

lodgy79
4 posts
10 Feb 2011 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

I am sure i can be positive that anyone who winges about this shark bein caught would have at some stage bought some sought of seafood from the shops who buy it from commercial fisherman. Than one person catches a shark on his own terms and he is bagged an inconsiderate arsehole. My thoughts are that if your going to eat seafood get out there catch it yourself commercial fishing is not viable no matter what anyone thinks. If you want it get out there and catch it you will most definately appreciate it a hell of a lot more. I know because i have givin up fishing from rods to free diving trying to chase them down with a spear gun. But the chase is still hugely rewarding.

birdie919
WA, 82 posts
16 Feb 2011 10:25PM
Thumbs Up

dusta what a nice person you are.so in my best grade seven english ....**** you tosser

dusta said...

birdie919 said...

just post with grade 7 english next time and we will all be able to understand you .

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
16 Feb 2011 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

birdie919 said...

dusta what a nice person you are.so in my best grade seven english ....**** you tosser
dusta said...

birdie919 said...

at least i can understand what you said champ . have a great day

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"that shark" started by birdie919