Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

Young kiteboarders

Created by paulsmyth > 9 months ago, 2 Feb 2010
paulsmyth
WA, 109 posts
2 Feb 2010 2:16PM
Thumbs Up

Hey there, any young guys and gals in WA that have or are looking for kiteboarding sponsors that might like to be photographed, I have spoken with kitemag(George) and their keen to get some of You WA people in there magazine so it might give You and me some exposure. You can contact me threw my site if Your intrested or at camera_clicker@live.com.au

little o
WA, 405 posts
2 Feb 2010 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

Are we too old at 25? Is what I meant to say

paulsmyth
WA, 109 posts
2 Feb 2010 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

If anybody has any questions about my integrity just ask around woodies or some of the people I have photographed!

LUIGI
WA, 9 posts
2 Feb 2010 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

what level of experience you looking for?

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
2 Feb 2010 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

paulsmyth said...

If anybody has any questions about my integrity just ask around woodies or some of the people I have photographed!

wanting to take picture of young kids and your avatar don't really do your case much do they paul ?

toddws
WA, 468 posts
2 Feb 2010 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

I think what little O meant was how young do you mean by young.
early teens (we have one gromm at about 12), or do you mean late teens, early 20's, rather than calling anyones integrity or motives into question!!

little o
WA, 405 posts
3 Feb 2010 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

WOW hold the press!!!!!!

I just wanted to know if I was too old at 25!! My boyfriend is a surf photographer so I know exactly your motives....the right picture to get in mags!

little o
WA, 405 posts
3 Feb 2010 11:39AM
Thumbs Up

anyone who has a problem with initial message just think would you be jumping the gun if it was a female asking the same thing????

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"Young kiteboarders" started by paulsmyth