Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

Grab a bargain for a good cause

Created by ExSurfCentre > 9 months ago, 10 Jun 2016
ExSurfCentre
WA, 481 posts
10 Jun 2016 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

We @ Exmouth Kite Centre are huge fans of the work SAFE do in WA, as animal lovers their organisation is close to our hearts and we wanted to do something to help the good cause.

If your interested you can see what SAFE do at www.safe.asn.au or here is a brief outline of what they are about

Saving Animals From Euthanasia (SAFE) was founded in the Pilbara in Western Australia by Sue Hedley in February 2003. Since then SAFE has developed branches and networks across the state - and we intend to extend SAFE's services wherever there is need. SAFE's dedicated work has had a positive impact on people, pets and wildlife. SAFE's innovative foster care program provides temporary care for animals until a permanent home is found. This means there are no cages or time lines on an animal's life.

Anyway we aren't asking for charity or handouts, we are digging through old stock and second hand gear and having a go at Auctioning it off with all proceeds going to SAFE (minus postage which buyer pays) So if you want to grab random bargains or check out whats on offer head over to our Facebook page where we will be running the Auction. First up is a 5m C4 from 2012, starting out at just $35.... More coming soon

https://www.facebook.com/exmouthkitecentre/

riviere
WA, 74 posts
10 Jun 2016 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

good cause T..., i have something for you, might have to wait a bit till i get back, though.
how s your jerus atm ? looks like nice and sunny with easterlies, so no downwind i supppose ?

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
10 Jun 2016 9:12PM
Thumbs Up

Yo tom
I'm happy to chip in some kite gear
Just so you don't have to share your bed with the local animals

[;

)]

ExSurfCentre
WA, 481 posts
11 Jun 2016 6:12AM