Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

Work Work Work

Created by studio9 > 9 months ago, 29 Aug 2013
studio9
SA, 36 posts
29 Aug 2013 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Greetings all back home in Adelaide! Thought I would send a quick shot of how bad things are in Egypt! Away from Cairo its bright, sunny and some decent winds. Is it cold in Adelaide?

pneucube
SA, 112 posts
30 Aug 2013 12:10AM
Thumbs Up

Jealous as,
Are you there on work or holiday?
Had a session today, too big for the 10! as you can see from the charts.
Thanks Emmett for the lend, that is a very nice kite. Would have missed out but had an absolute ball.
Its building to be a good season, Thanks to the Adelaide crew.
Jim

Transition_Surf
SA, 286 posts
30 Aug 2013 6:31PM
Thumbs Up

Nobile Photoshoot in Hurghada 2005

LOVE EGYPT!!

studio9
SA, 36 posts
2 Sep 2013 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

He

y S.A Crew, Marty, still over her for work. I remember you told me at the "ladies day" Rachael put on, about some of the spots you visited. The pic of me is taken directly across the road from my pad, behind the houses of the expats its endless desert, all the way to the Nile delta. The country is basically closed to outsiders at present, the two kite villages near here, both closed the doors as no flights are coming in from Europe. SO most times I now have entire lagoons to myself, with the occasional Dugong or Turtle saying hello. It has improved my riding a great deal being here and I look forward to finally being able to keep up with you lot now. (Taken long enough)

I leave here on the 13th to head over to the Aegean Islands to get married and spend a week working on boat launches, so expect a few more pics over the coming weeks. Then Mid December back to Adelaide for a good season with the S.A Crew.

Happy to take tips on boat launches, Mr and Mrs Google and UTube have been handy, to a point.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"Work Work Work" started by studio9