Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

SAKSA 2013 State Freestyle Titles - RESULTS

Created by Kiteboarding SA > 9 months ago, 12 Feb 2013
Kiteboarding SA
SA, 262 posts
12 Feb 2013 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Well, what a comp it was again! Hotly contested, fiercely fought, valiantly won!

We did the thanks at the presentations, but I still feel all warm and fuzzy in side, so I'm going to send out one last thank you to all of the riders, the sponsors, the spectators, helpers, BBQ cookers, judges, special guest number 1 judges, runners, radio holders, commentators, bar staff and heck... anyone who had anything to do with the event what so ever! You again showed why SA holds the BEST kiteboarding comps in the country. Ewan said to the committee after the comp on Sunday night,
"(we) should be proud, our comps are the best in Australia!"

That's all we set out to do, and it seems we've succeeded... but there's always room for improvement, so bring on 2014! We've already started planning, have you started practicing?

So the results...

Juniors
1. Dion Do
2. Liam King (Whyalla)
3. Corey Capaldo

Amateurs
1. Poch Amores
2. Russell Spehr
3. Andy Woods

Open Women
1. Jacqui Hockaday
2. Catherine Tanner
3. Rachel Anderson

Open Men
1. Will Smallacombe
2. Corey Capaldo
3. Tom Condon

Masters
1. Mario Stefano
2. Martyn Bone
3. Shaun Crocker

Legends
1. Illya Kuskoff
2. Ric Capaldo
3. Maurizio Di Lorenzo

Awesome riding guys and gals, great results and best of luck from SAKSA and everyone in SA to all those who make the trek to Nationals!

Cheers
Jordan
SAKSA VP

easto
116 posts
15 Feb 2013 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Top stuff again form SAKSA and all the support crew. To run a 2 day comp in just a few hours shows skill and absolute slickness ...well done to supporters and competitors.
And any crew heading to the Nationals ...maybe this year or next year maybe just a short drive ! Do we want it in SA guys ??? Bring it on i reckon .

mattrixx
SA, 38 posts
20 Feb 2013 1:32AM
Thumbs Up

Yep Easto! I like that idea a lot!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"SAKSA 2013 State Freestyle Titles - RESULTS" started by Kiteboarding SA