Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Naish boxer 12m 2020

Created by apepene43 > 9 months ago, 14 May 2019
apepene43
QLD, 116 posts
14 May 2019 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has tried the boxer 12m latest model on a foil I've tried with a click bar I found when riding toeside it's ok but when yo want to turn back around to healside and change direction of kite it's not easy like the kite wants to keep going in forward direction takes abit if effort to turn around I also have a ozone alpha 10 I use with click bar and don't have this issue any thoughts or advice etc thanks

BrisKites
QLD, 1286 posts
16 May 2019 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

If you are foiling on a 12m Single strut there is a good chance the wind is extremely low. This will happen with any larger kite in negligible wind.Try a short carve against the kite as you initiate the turn, this should create the line tension required.

dafish
NSW, 1631 posts
16 May 2019 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BrisKites said..
If you are foiling on a 12m Single strut there is a good chance the wind is extremely low. This will happen with any larger kite in negligible wind.Try a short carve against the kite as you initiate the turn, this should create the line tension required.

As what Briskites says, but I would also add that downlooping is the way to go in really light winds. Keeps line tension as you carve around following the kite.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Naish boxer 12m 2020" started by apepene43