Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

AWSI 2023 Airush video - New Products from Airush & AK Durable Supply

Created by KiteBud > 9 months ago, 13 Sep 2022
KiteBud
WA, 1515 posts
13 Sep 2022 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

Hi All,

For those interested in learning about the new 2023 Airush products, the Airush video has just been released from the AWSI event in Hood River Oregon USA

Contact us if you'd like more information or would like to arrange a demo in Perth.

The Airush team will also be at the KA Season Launch Expo at Leighton Beach on Saturday October 29

Christian - KiteBud

decay
97 posts
14 Sep 2022 7:46AM
Thumbs Up

Awesome! Thanks for posting Chris.

If anyone wants more information about any of the gear - ask me here and I'll let you know.

Cheers

DK

weebitbreezy
617 posts
14 Sep 2022 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

The new Lift looks good. It looks like they have dropped the load frame in the canopy. Is this something that is being phased out or is it going to become a premium product feature on the team editions only?

decay
97 posts
15 Sep 2022 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weebitbreezy said..
The new Lift looks good. It looks like they have dropped the load frame in the canopy. Is this something that is being phased out or is it going to become a premium product feature on the team editions only?

Well spotted there. There are future plans with Load Frame tech, this will be explained in detail when the Lift v3 is released next year.

Cheers

DK

KiteBud
WA, 1515 posts
16 Sep 2022 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weebitbreezy said..

As far as I know, the only 2x current models Airush kites that DON'T have the load frame are the One V2 and the Lithium V13

KiteBud
WA, 1515 posts
4 Nov 2022 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

The Ultra Teams finally arrived! Perfect timing as yesterday was a super light wind day and we were able to test the 17m in sub 6 knots winds!

For those interested in a demo in Perth, we have size 5m / 8m / 12m and 17m available for this.

Christian - KiteBud

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"AWSI 2023 Airush video - New Products from Airush & AK Durable Supply" started by KiteBud