How much is it for kitesurfing entry?

towradgi
NSW, 424 posts
8 Sep 2022 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
fry86 said..
How much is it for kitesurfing entry?

Just be aware , you have to join K. A. before you can pay entry fee for comp...used to be around $125 each a few years back...but hey 4 days of wind , free food daily , free nightlife entry and rare comp t-shirt ....and fun ....Oh and also you may win a great prize , only if you know ??? good kiteskills .

Yeahnahmate
NSW, 5 posts
22 Sep 2022 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

40th... should be epic

smook
VIC, 196 posts
24 Sep 2022 2:03PM
Thumbs Up

Looking forward Such fun event

towradgi
NSW, 424 posts
4 Oct 2022 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

What I like about Merimbula besides having 4 days of wind in a beautiful coastal town is being with like minded people who like to share the sun , surf and wind ....Just adding that a 3 night weekend thurs fri sat nites is over a $600 trip from wollongong for me ,accommod, fuel ,etc , so paying almost $300 for KA membership and comp entry I don't do...and just pay for comp tent food and nitetime entry .

Waveswindy
NSW, 114 posts
10 Oct 2022 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

I believe you can buy insurance from KA for one event. Something like $60. However, probably worth while paying bit more for annual insurance and being covered in case....

Looking forward to the event and familiar faces. Hopefully see a lot of people from all over attend. ??

DutchRooster
NSW, 325 posts
23 Oct 2022 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

I"ll be there, with 4 or 5 mates. Will only sign up if there's decent wind and swell - I'm going for the vibe and to hang out with fellow thalassophiles.

Wondering if anyone here has first hand experience of KA insurance pay out? What did they pay?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Merimbula Classic 2022" started by Piros