Forums > Kitesurfing General

Conditions for Kiting round Queensland Bundaberg 200km either side August

Created by Gone to dark side > 9 months ago, 9 Jun 2022
Gone to dark side
NSW, 379 posts
9 Jun 2022 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

HI taken the caravan up to Queensland should get to Elliott Heads /Bundaberg 12 August .Hoping to kite and Wing and Sup. Looking for spots to stay looking to go as far as Mackay .First time as a Gray nomad. Will need to book some Caravan parks soon [ I know it late for booking but hopeful] Any advise would be great
Kevin.

AUS126
NSW, 192 posts
9 Jun 2022 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

1770. Ocean side and Round Hill. Flat water at Hervey Bay. It would be great to hear from a local. I'm interested too.

ozirider65
QLD, 1 posts
9 Jun 2022 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Tannum sands is a good place for water sports. There is also caravan park called Discovery park tannum sands you would have to give them a call for available spots. Cheers

Hardcarve1
QLD, 547 posts
10 Jun 2022 5:23AM
Thumbs Up

Bad time of the year, good luck with wind.

AquaPlow
QLD, 1051 posts
1 Jul 2022 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gone to dark side said..
HI taken the caravan up to Queensland should get to Elliott Heads /Bundaberg 12 August .Hoping to kite and Wing and Sup. Looking for spots to stay looking to go as far as Mackay .First time as a Gray nomad. Will need to book some Caravan parks soon [ I know it late for booking but hopeful] Any advise would be great
Kevin.

Check QLD forum for SE QLD site guide - Elliot heads south to NSW border.
Sites/Downwinders/Shops/Wind-Weather
Cheers
AP

KIT33R
NSW, 1714 posts
14 Jul 2022 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

If you're grey nomading like me Blacks Beach Mackay is a good kiting spot. Big 4 right on the beach. Well run, not many kids.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Conditions for Kiting round Queensland Bundaberg 200km either side August" started by Gone to dark side