Elemental are looking for kiteboarding instructors!
Want to be part of the Elemental Kiteboarding team?
- Must be IKO/BKSA/KA certified Level 2 (or with similar hours proved at Level 1)
- Have a current Senior First aid
- Looking for someone professional, friendly and helpful.
- You must have great communication and people skills.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- We are looking for highly motivated and positively enthusiastic individuals that can work on their own.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information.
Please attach your CV with references and profile photo and pics of you kiting to the same email address.
Open for applications until October.
GKA KSWT Australia Men's single full action finals and women
The single eliminations wrap up at KSWT Torquay
2018 GKA Kite-Surf World Tour Champs are Crowned at Torquay
Airton Cozzolino and Jalou Langereee take the 2018 world titles.