Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Australian Kitefoiling Championships Early Bird Price
The 2020 Australian Kitefoil Championships is set to run in conjunction with Sail Melbourne International regatta hosted at Royal Brighton Yacht Club, in Melbourne
Ewan Jaspan Crowned 2019 Kite Park League World Champion
Ceara, Brazil - Ewan Jaspan has finally won the 2019 Kite Park League World Title.