Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Kta Sri Lanka - Asian Freestyle X Championships
Sponsored by the Sri Lanka Tourism Ministry, along with support from the kite schools from the Kalpitiya Windsports Club, the KTA Sri Lanka had attracted a registration of over 60 riders from 13 countries.
New "load frame technology" kitesurfing advance from Airush
By major tweaks to the canopy, can this change the performance of the kite in a positive way?